It's been a long time since I posted..
I kind of shifted direction for a little bit because I felt good after writing my story. Reading our story opened my eyes for a little bit to show me that no matter how hard a journey is, you feel strong because you made it through it.
BUT....
Then I went back to being lost and emotional again. You start to think, maybe I can keep this up for a long time, then BAM!!!! Grief hits you all over again, and it's like your re-living that nightmare all over again. The nightmare of the way they looked at you and told you they were sorry... never understanding the moment of impact, when it feels like somebody ripped your soul right out of your body. The physical body aches you feel knowing this can't be undone.
This is the way I describe my pain, my grief, and my sorrow.
At first, when I started this blog, I had different things in mind, and I wanted to get tons of followers... But now, it doesn't matter how many people read this. It matters WHO it is reading and who it is that shares a similar story.
This life is real and I found comfort in writing, and describing, the things that I feel as an individual. I just hope to give ideas to anyone who shares this pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, share with me.