♥

Friday, November 21, 2014

Return to Zero


When I first heard they were making this movie I was shocked, excited, scared, but still happy. There is not one movie out there like it. In today's society, it is taboo to talk about the death of a baby, infant, or child. So, for them to finally break some of the silence was overwhelming. For those of you who have not yet seen this film, you can find it here

This is the type of movie that someone should watch especially if they have never suffered such a loss. It gives them a glimpse into our world and what we had to go through and are still going through. I know that they have played it a few more times on Lifetime, but not as often as I would of thought. 

one by one
we can break the silence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, share with me.