I am not used to sharing my problems publicly, so I am a little out of my comfort zone. I am scared to share this blog with people but I pray that it can be a healthy outlet for us all. Sharing my feelings has been a recent development and it all started the day I lost Joshua. I mean, what else is there that you can do? Sitting around by yourself and holding in your feelings is not the way to go.
So, today, I am going to put in a little effort to bring some brave, strong, and amazing people to my blog. Some of my pages are not complete yet, but if you would please be patient with me. =] I appreciate you taking your time to read what I have to say. And just remember, please don't judge anyone!
Thank you all so much for your support.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please, share with me.